Fort Williams Park Foundation Events
Engaging the community and attracting people of all ages to Fort Williams Park and Cape Elizabeth, the Fort Williams Park Foundation offers an array of annual and recurring events every year.
Our most popular event, the Cape Elizabeth Garden Tour, is held each summer in July. Other events have included:
• Nonprofit Nights
• Bungee Jumping at Family Fun Day
• Garden Parties
• Concerts in the Park
• Scavenger Hunts & Fairy House Building in the Children’s Garden
• Planting Activities for Local Elementary Schools
• Seasonal Horticulture Workshops
• Community Potluck & Arboretum Workdays
• Bird Walks with the Maine Audubon Society
• Annual Earth Day Trash Clean-Up
• Site Openings and Ribbon Cuttings
Events provide opportunities for fundraising, outreach and education in support of the mission and objectives of the Foundation and its Arboretum Project.